Berryfields FarmA small holiday park above Porthcothan beach. On site shop selling pasties, ice-cream, cream teas and a 9 hole mini-golf course. Porthcothan is a beautiful sandy beach on the North Coast. Constantine Beach is a short drive away and the National Trust cliffs and beach of Carnewas (Bedruthan Steps) is well worth a visit. Nearest shops and eating out at St. Merryn.4 Reviews
|Address:||The Market Garden, Porthcothan, Cornwall, England|
|Site Owner:||Mr & Mrs Bellisan|
DirectionsTake to B3276 from St. Merryn and the campsite entrance is off the minor road, last on the right before Porthcothan and signposted for Treyarnon.
The information on this Website is for guidance only, please check with the campsite direct before making a booking. campsite-review.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
All reviews and comments are the personal opinion of the reviewer, they do not represent the view of campsite-review.co.uk. Comments have been moderated for fairness and language.
Campsite QR code
- Carnevas Holiday Park (0.25 Miles)
- Old Macdonalds Farm (0.27 Miles)
- Trethias Farm Caravan Park (0.70 Miles)
- Atlantic View Caravan Park (0.75 Miles)
- Trevean Farm Camping and Caravan Park (0.90 Miles)
- Treyarnon Bay Camping and Caravan Site (1.08 Miles)
- Seagull Tourist Park (1.40 Miles)
- Maribou Holiday Park & Campsite (1.57 Miles)