Usha Gap Campsite
A quiet farm site, set beside a small beck, and with views of the valley. The Pennine Way and Coast-to-Coast pass near by, and the small village of Muker is less than half a mile from the campsite, with it's village stores, cafes, and traditional local pub.
|Address:||Muker, Swaledale, North Yorkshire, England|
PitchesTents Caravans Motorhomes
Opening DatesOpen All Year
- Toilet Block
- Hot Showers
- Washing Up Sinks
PricesCaravan & Car £12.00
Motor Caravan £10.00
Adult Camping £5.00
Child Camping (5-15yrs) £2.00
Motor Bike £1.00
The information on this Website is for guidance only, please check with the campsite direct before making a booking. campsite-review.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
All reviews and comments are the personal opinion of the reviewer, they do not represent the view of campsite-review.co.uk. Comments have been moderated for fairness and language.
Campsite QR code
- Rukins Campsite (2.06 Miles)
- Park House Camping and Keld Bunkhouse (2.37 Miles)
- Hoggarths Farm Campsite (3.18 Miles)
- Shaw Ghyll Farm (4.33 Miles)
- The Green Dragon Inn Campsite (4.70 Miles)
- Old Hall Camping Site (4.70 Miles)
- Brown Moor Caravan Club Members Only Site (4.98 Miles)
- Tan Hill Inn (5.43 Miles)